These beautiful handmade 'Chunky' teether rattles by Hello Little Bead are the perfect size and shape for little hands to grasp, and the perfect combination of soft and smooth textures for budding teeth and sore gums!
Teethers are made from non-toxic, food grade silicone beads that are BPA, Lead, Phthalates, Latex, and PVC free. They are interlocked with organic beech wood teething rings finished with Hello Little Bead's very own beeswax and coconut oil blend.
Beech wood is a hard, non-splintering wood that is naturally antibacterial, totally chemical-free, durable and shock resistant - making them the perfect addition for teething tots. Each of the beech rings are unique and may have a different grain from what you see in the photos.
- Please give your teether a quick rinse under warm water before use
- Easy to wash with a warm damp cloth
- Do not fully submerge in water as this may cause the beech wood to discolour or change shape
- If your beech ring does need re-treating this is easy to do with any food grade oil (we prefer coconut)
- Our teethers have been tested and comply with Australian Standards for toys - AS/NZS 8124
- Suitable for infants from 3 months old
- Always supervise your bub when using our teethers
- Discard if teether becomes broken or loose